- This event has passed.
Health Insurance 101 with NCPPC [guest speaker]
October 5 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
This is your chance to learn about New York State of Health Insurance programs including Medicaid, Child Health Plus, Essential Plan and Qualified Health Plans.
We will talk about:
– how to apply through NYSOH
– eligibility requirements
– Open Enrollment beginning in November
– what will happen when the current Public Health Emergency ends
You can even schedule an appointment to meet with a Health Insurance Navigator at a later date.
Presentations are held on:
– Wednesday, October 5th @ 10am
– Wednesday, October 12th @ 6:30pm
The content of both presentations is the same!
These events are free and open to adults, and they will be held in-person at the library. No signups necessary. Contact Ashley with questions at 315-785-7714.