There are many ways that you can donate to your beautiful, historic library!
1. Use the donate button to make an online donation to the library.
2. Become a member of the Friends of the Library. Download your membership form here. Your membership dues are used to help support the library.
3. Donate books, dvds, etc. to the library. We add over a thousand donated items each year into our collection. If we don’t add the items to the collection, they will go into the booksale to raise more money for the library.
4. Donate money to the Friends Group or directly to the Library. There are donation envelopes at the circulation desk. We will send you a letter thanking you for your donation that you can use when you complete your taxes.
Donations to the library of $1000 or more are placed on the donor wall in the library.
- $1,000 – Book Club section on the Donor Wall
- $2,500 – Bestsellers section on the Donor Wall
- $5,000 – Classics section on the Donor Wall
- $15,000 – Collectors section on the Donor Wall
- $30,000 – First Editions section on the Donor Wall
- $50,000 – Rare Books section on the Donor Wall
5. Use Amazon Smile to give a donation to the Friends or the Library. .5% of your Amazon purchase goes to the Friends of the Library or the Library itself. Go to smile.amazon.com and select the organization that you wish to help.
5. Leave a bequest to the Library at the Northern New York Community Foundation. Flower Library is a trusted partner with the Northern New York Community Foundation. More information can be found here.
Any donation to the library or the Friends Group is tax deductible and greatly appreciated. Regardless of how much you donate, your donation is used to purchase more materials for our library.