Beginning Friday March 10th, 2017 the 2nd floor Reference Department, including the Teen Space and the Genealogy Department will be closed to the public for the duration of the construction project. Estimated reopening will be July 2017.
What does this mean for you?
- ATTAIN Lab will be relocated to the Old Watertown Room
- You will still be able to place a hold on Teen Books and Nonfiction Books housed on the floor. Some of the Teen Collection has been relocated to the Community Room.
- Microfilm and microfilm machines will be unavailable.
- Genealogy Department will be unavailable (we may still be able to answer certain requests).
- Reference help will be available on the Main Floor of the library.
Thank you for your understanding during this project!