- CAC Readers: We have 2 CAC readers for military ID's.
- Computers: We have 8 Public Access Computers for the adults, 4 computers in the Family Computing Area, 4 computers for the teens and 3 computers for the kids. You are limited to 2 hours per day.
- Copiers: $.20 charge per copy
- Fax Machine: There is a $1.00 per page fee. The cover sheet is free.
- Microfilm and Microfiche Machines: View newspapers and NYS Vital Records Index.
- Printers: Black and white printouts are $.20 per page. Color are $.75 per page.
- Scanner: We have two public scanners. Scanning is free.
- WiFi: Free Wireless access. You will need a library card or guest pass to access our WiFi.
- ATTAIN Lab: Free computer classes for all levels, including Microsoft Certification Classes.
- Historic Tours of the Library: Please call 315-785-7701 to book a tour.
- Interlibrary Loan
- Proctoring: Please call 315-785-7714 or 315-785-7715 to schedule a test.
- Reference Services: Please call/visit or use the webpage to submit a reference question.
- Meeting Rooms: Review our meeting room information here! Call 315-785-7702 to book a room.