- This event has passed.
Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
November 1 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Alzheimer’s is not normal aging.
It’s a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking, and behavior.
Join us to learn about:
- the impact of Alzheimer’s.
- the difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors.
- current research and treatments available to address some symptoms.
- Alzheimer’s Association resources.
Registration is encouraged but not required. Call 315-472-4201 extension 227 to register.
Visit alz.org/CRF to explore additional education programs online and in our area.