The Flower Library Genealogy Department
12:00 Noon to 4:00 pm. Monday through Saturday
Or call us and make an appointment!
Would you like to volunteer? Click here for an application!
1. Aid and assist the general public in genealogical and
historical research, with a focus on Jefferson County, NY and the
adjacent counties of Lewis, St. Lawrence and Oswego and the province of Ontario, Canada.
2. Collect and preserve genealogical and historical information
in any and all possible forms and formats.
3. Maintain a genealogy and local history library collection.
The Genealogy Department staff conducts
in house searches that are free, except for a $.20 per page copy
fee and postage.
Requests can be sent by:
1. Mail Us. Please include a SASE (self addressed
stamped envelope) and be as detailed as possible in your letter. Our
address is Genealogy Department, Flower Memorial Library, 229
Washington Street, Watertown, NY 13601
2. Email Us
email@example.com. Again, please be as detailed
as possible and include an address for us to mail any copies, etc.
3. Telephone us. Our number is 315-785-7711 for
answers and brief look ups.